Effective Date: 06/06/2018.
Welcome to riskittickets.com (the “Website”). This website is operated by RiskIt LLC (a Nevada Limited Liability Company) and its licensees (“we” or “us”). We are committed to maintaining the privacy of the information you provide to us in using the Website.
- Your use of the Website;
- Your purchase of a voucher that is redeemable for a ticket in the even the team of your choice qualifies for, and is officially scheduled to participate in, a National Championship Game (referred to as a “Reservation”);
- Your purchase of RiskIt-branded apparel or other merchandise (“Merch”);
- Your signing up to be a brand ambassador for RiskIt (a “Champion”);
- Your signing up for an Email List and/or email updates through the Website (the “Email List”); and/or
- Your creation of an account through the Website (an “Account”).
I. Categories of Information We Collect:
A. Information You Provide to Us. You provide us with information that we collect when you:
- Purchase a Reservation;
- Purchase Merch;
- Sign up for the Email List;
- Sign up to be an Ambassador;
- Create an Account; or
- Communicate with us – either on social media, by sending a direct message on another platform, or sending us an email.
Depending on which of the above activities you engage in, information you provide to us may include your first name, last name, physical address, email address, phone number, credit card or bank information, purchase history, and question or other content you submit to us in message form.
B. Other Information We Receive and Store. We also receive information from you as a result of your visiting our Website, including your IP address, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform, your purchase history, pages you view, terms you search for, length of visits to pages and other browser interaction information. We incorporate tools such as Facebook pixels and Google Analytics in collecting such information (for a list of all third parties through which we receive, share, and process data, see below).
II. Use and Disclosure of Information We Collect
A. Use and Disclosure of Information. We will use and disclose your information only as follows:
- To confirm your purchase(s) of a Reservation or Merch;
- To follow up to make sure such purchases are fulfilled;
- To communicate with you;
- To advertise and market our new offerings to you via email and via social media, specifically, Facebook and Instagram advertising;
- If, in the course of placing an order for a Reservation, you opt to receive emails from us, we will use such information to send you emails;
- If, in creating an Account, you opt to receive emails from us, we will use such information to send you emails;
- If you submit your email address in signing up for the Email List on the Website, we will use such information to send you emails;
- To protect the rights and safety of us, our shareholders, members, officers, employees and customers;
- As otherwise required by applicable law.
We receive, share, and process data through the following third parties:
- Facebook and Instagram (for purposes of marketing and advertising);
- _________ (for email marketing);
- Google (for email);
- Google (for website analytics);
- Shopify (for credit card processing, order fulfillment, and website hosting).
We disclose your information to third parties in the following situations:
- As reasonably required to fulfill your purchases and collect sums due to us (such as providing your information to credit card processors);
- Creation or facilitation of marketing and advertising campaigns;
- In receiving email resulting from your providing us with your information, such as in an opt-in form, creating an Account, purchasing a Reservation, signing up to be an Ambassador, or in signing up for our Email List;
- To service providers that support our business, website operation, customer service, and marketing; and
- To protect the rights and safety of us, our shareholders, members, employees and customers (such as to legal representatives and law enforcement) as you expressly permit and as required by law (such as the result of a court subpoena).
We may transfer your information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a merger, consolidation or acquisition. However, in such event, any acquirer of that information will be subject to the provisions of our commitments to you!
III. How to Request Information Collected or Maintained About You
Upon request, we will provide you with access to all information that we have collected and maintain about you. You can also request that information we have collected and maintained about you be deleted. You can access this information by emailing us at email@example.com.
IV. Data Storage and Erasure
We store your data only for as long as it is necessary to provide services to you or until you delete your account or unsubscribe from our emails, whichever occurs first. If you purchase a Reservation but do not opt into our Email List, we will store your data for as long as it takes to fulfill your order and will delete your information one (1) calendar year from the date your Reservation expires, unless you make a purchase or sign up for the Email List during that time. sixty (60) days from the date the Reservation expires. If you have signed up for our Email List and do not affirmatively unsubscribe, we will continue to maintain data pertaining to you that is necessary for the delivery of the email updates unless and until you affirmatively opt out or unsubscribe. If you unsubscribe from the email updates, we will delete your data within one (1) month of your opting out. If you create an Account, we will maintain your data for as long as you have that Account, unless you deactivate, cancel, or delete that Account. If you sign up to become an Ambassador, we will store your data for as long as you are an Ambassador and will delete your information one (1) calendar year from the last date on which you are considered an Ambassador, unless you subscribe to the Email List or purchase a Reservation during that time.
Note: If you request that data we maintain about you be deleted or erased, no one (neither us nor you) will be able to recover that information later.
V. Linked Websites.
VII. We Cannot Guarantee The Security of the Website
We take seriously our obligation to safeguard the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information collected from our users. As you can see, the Website uses an SSL (or “secure sockets layer”) certificate, which provides secure, encrypted communications between a website and internet browser. You should be aware, however, that no system is completely secure from hackers and network failure and error, and we cannot guarantee the confidentiality, security and integrity of information maintained on our Website for that reason.
VIII. Notification of Changes